You will need
– Tape measure
– Electric drill
For hanging on plasterboard
– Plaster anchor (Wall mate)
– Screw Driver
For hanging on concrete/brick
– Hammer drill
– Masonry drill bit
– Star plug
– Screw driver
Initial preparation (marking where to drill)
– Take note of the height you would like to hang your print (the height that the top of your frame will sit on the wall — distance B)
– Measure how far from the top of the frame the wire will sit at full tension (distance A)
– Deduct A from B
– Mark this height on the wall.
– Carefully drill a hole into the plasterboard
– Screw the plaster anchor into the wall.
– Place the screw into your anchor and drive it in slowly
– Hang your print
– Use a drill with a masonry drill bit to drill a hole into the wall.
– Hammer a star plug into into the hole
– Drive a screw into the star plug
– Hang your picture
If you aren’t confident hanging your print, or require some assistance, we’re happy to arrange someone to help you hang it safely.